Applications due 10/31/20
Date posted: September 25, 2020
Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
Reports to: head of customer success and content development
Who we are: P2Life.com is a family-owned, performance-based, nutritional supplement and health and wellness company that was designed for swimmers, by swimmers, to protect health and promote performance.
We are seeking a swimming enthusiast with excellent research and writing skills to help us create educational, marketing, and engagement pieces for our blog, website, contributions to other sites as well as social media channels. If you are a self-starter who sticks to deadlines, a conscientious fact and spell checker, with excellent writing and communication skills and interested in working with a small, dedicated, and creative team remotely, then we suspect you would be a good fit. If you’re also interested in acquiring new skills and growing your portfolio then we’re looking to hire you.
What you will do:
- Brainstorm, map out, pitch, and create new content for blog articles, content offers, partner sites, and social media sites.
- Review existing content and make recommendations for improvements to enhance customer and lead engagement.
- Brainstorm and script video content.
- Adapt website content into landing pages.
- Create design assets for social media content and articles presented.
- Turn existing research pieces and draft articles into succinct, engaging pieces that can be distributed to promote brand awareness.
- Work closely with a small team to enhance content engagement and brand awareness through educational and conversational pieces.
Who you are:
- An experienced writer with strong research and communication skills, and have an athletic background or are avid sports fan and nutrition enthusiast.
- A college graduate with a Bachelor’s degree.
- You are competent at creating content for a variety of social media channels and feel comfortable engaging with online audiences.
- You have an understanding of SEO and are able to craft content that is SEO friendly.
- You are a self-starter and problem solver, with excellent time management skills and respect deadlines.
- You approach pieces with journalistic integrity, checking facts, researching pieces using trustworthy sources, and always check your work for spelling and grammar.
- You are creative and are comfortable brainstorming and pitching ideas and then bringing them to life.
- You have a design eye, design experience is a plus.
- You’re comfortable learning new software and comfortable using collaborative software including Slack, Canva, Google Docs. Experience with e-commerce platforms, in particular, Shopify is a plus.
- Comfortable working with and communicating with a remote team, and own your own computer equipment, and have reliable access to a fast and stable internet connection.
- You appreciate feedback and are open to making changes.
How to Apply
Please apply here with your resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio.