Applications due 07/17/22
Date posted: July 8, 2022
Location: Carroll Independent School District Aquatics Center, West Southlake Boulevard, Southlake, TX, USA
NTN Head Coach- (North Texas Nadadores)
Full Job Description- Click Here
CISD educates and inspires every Dragon through a tradition of excellence and innovation in academics, character, and service for life-long success.
As the Head Coach this position will develop and operate a community competitive aquatics program that meets the needs of all ages and abilities under the guidelines established by USA Swimming and the American Swimming Coaches Association. This position will supervise other NTN full-time coaches. This job will also be part of leadership team that directly supervises all when in the facility.
- Bachelor’s degree
- ASCA Level 4 or higher
- Current Coach Member in good standing with USA Swimming
- Current CPR & First Aid Certification
- Cooperative and respectful communication style with swimmers, parents and co-workers
- Strong core values that include respect, trust and integrity
- Ability to provide consistent, positive motivation to primary ages of 6 to 19 yrs. old
- Recognition of the value of every swimmer and the “developmental” nature of Age Group kids.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Well-versed in Team Unify, Hy-Tek Team Manager and Meet Manager
- Passion and enthusiasm for competitive swimming and a “desire to excel” professionally.
- Five years of swim coaching experience
- Proven success coaching Novice through Championship, Age Group Swimmers (5 to 19 yrs. old)
$56,123 plus a $6,000 stipend
How to Apply
1501 W. Southlake Blvd, Southlake, TX 76092