Applications due 09/30/20
Location: Charlotte, NC, USA
Assistant Swim Lesson Director
This position is to assist the Swim Lessons Director in all functions of operating the MSA Swim School. This is intended to be a training position for 3 months with a promotion to a Swim Lessons Director position at a new facility.
Teaching Lessons / Hiring/ Training / Administration
Registering/ Scheduling/ Billing / Communication
MSA Swim School – This position’s primary responsibility will be teaching lessons, as well as hiring additional instructors; input lesson data into operations software; and will be the point person for registrations, billing and lesson communication. The position will be responsible for developing curriculum, teaching lesson curriculum to instructors, as well as evaluating all swim school staff at the end of each session. The position will determine frequency and method by which to communicate student progress to parents. This coordinator will also oversee private swim lessons, keep the schedule and oversee instructors and also have swim pool maintenance responsibilities. This is a full-time position with Saturday morning hours required. Starting salary is $31k-$33k and subsequent Lessons Director position is $40-$60k based on performance.
- Two years’ experience working/teaching in a swim lesson environment.
- Lifeguard certification or ability to obtain
- Ability to be creative and innovative
- Supervisory experience
- Knowledge of and experience with children from preschool through school age teaching swimming lessons
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Computer proficient (spreadsheet, word-processing and database software)
- Ability to have fun and enjoy one’s self at work!
How to Apply
Send resume to [email protected]