Location: North Manchester, IN 46962, USA
Position overview: The Men’s and Women’s Swimming & Diving head coach is responsible for for leading a successful Men’s and Women’s Swimming & Diving program at Manchester University. This will include managing all aspects of coaching, eligibility, recruitment, retention, budget, and scheduling. The Men’s and Women’s Swimming & Diving head coach is also responsible for fundraising for the Men’s and Women’s Swimming & Diving program and instructing physical ESAT up to six hours per academic year based on other duties assigned. For a full list of job functions, please visit www.manchester.edu/human-resources/employment-opportunities.
- Master’s degree preferred, bachelor’s degree required.
- Five years of coaching experience preferred.
- Experience in NCAA Division III athletics preferred, as a coach or student-athlete.
- Successful completion of the NCAA Division III Rules Test.
- CPR/AED First Aid Certification required (available on-site).
- Willingness to enhance professional growth by attending clinics and workshops as well as belonging to national and state coaching associations.
- Ability to represent the Athletic Department in an appropriate and professional manner at all times.
- Ability to abide by the rules for the sport of the NCAA, HCAC, and Manchester University at all times.
- Ability to attend athletic staff meetings, mandatory student-athlete programs, admissions events, sports banquets, and athletic fundraising activities.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
Work schedule: This is a full-time, exempt, salaried position. This is a twelve (12) month position. Travel is required and includes flexible work hours, especially in-season. M-F with weekends required.
How to Apply
To apply: Review of applications begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Apply online via ADP and upload a cover letter and resume with your completed employment application. Questions can be emailed to Jenny Steele, employment coordinator.
604 E College Ave.
North Manchester, IN 46962