Applications due 10/28/17
Are you an experienced Swim Coach? Have you coached adults who thrive on competition? Are you familiar with the needs of masters level swimmers? Asphalt Green is looking to hire an experienced Masters Swim Coach who will develop the skills and talents of team members (ages range from 18 to 81) while promoting a sense of community and encouraging personal development and excellence. Within the larger Asphalt Green community, the Head Coach will be expected to work in partnership with the Fitness, Aquatics, Development and Sports as well as other members of staff.
- Coach and oversee the team establishing a year-round training program
- Maintain visibility and lead the majority of practices.
- Track participation and attendance by coaching staff.
- Organize and promote social activities for the team
- Organize and promote two annual swim meets.
- Supervise the hiring, training and managing of part time coaching staff.
- Create engaging content for the Masters weekly email.
- Responsible for tracking monthly P&L reports and creating team’s budget including private lessons.
- Function as an engaged member of the Aquatics Department management team contributing to the overall success of the department through integrated program development, budgets/expense tracking and community programs.
- USA Swimming and/or US Masters active membership
• Demonstrated success as a coach and manager
• Strong computer skills including word, excel, outlook, etc.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter describing coaching experience and a current resume to [email protected]
555 East 90th St.