Location: 500 Chestnut Avenue, Towson, MD, USA
Loyola Blakefield Aquatics (LBA), located in Towson, MD, is seeking an assistant swim coach to work with all levels of the program, primarily with swimmers 12-18 years of age. LBA is a team of 120+ swimmers with levels ranging from 8 & Unders to USA Swimming National Qualifiers. We have a close knit coaching staff that is hard working, ambitious and proud of our accomplishments. Over the past few seasons, we have achieved Bronze Medal Club Status, sent swimmers to Junior Nationals and outperformed teams more than twice our size within Maryland Swimming.
We are looking for a coach who can take the lead role when required but is also comfortable assisting with a group when they are not the lead coach. Candidates will be working with the Senior Group, alongside the Head Coach, as well as leading our middle age group program, Age Group II, at times. We are looking for a coach who is as passionate about the sport of swimming and about growing the whole swimmer.
“To Strengthen the greater Loyola Blakefield community by helping swimmers, coaches and families explore and discover their full potential in the sport of swimming”
Job Duties Include but may not be limited to:
- Working with the Senior level a minimum of 3 days a week
- Working alongside the head coach to organize practices within the training plan
- Attend Senior Level meets (Approximately 1/month)
- Assist AGII Head coach in practice coverage as needed
- USA Swimming Certified coach
- Red Cross Lifeguard Certified
- The ability to lead 12-20 swimmers through a set designed by the head coach
- Energetic and passionate about the sport of swimming
Compensation commensurate with experience and number of hour’s candidate is available and works each week.
How to Apply
Email resume to [email protected]