Applications due 09/01/21
Date posted: April 14, 2021
Location: 500 Chestnut Avenue, Towson, MD, USA
Loyola Blakefield Aquatics (LBA), located in Towson, MD, is seeking a part-time swim coach to assist our Senior age group (14-18). This is a great opportunity to work with our elite high school swimmers who are working towards qualifying for Sectional meets and above and preparing for Collegiate swimming. We are looking for a coach who brings experience, energy and is as passionate about the sport and about growing the whole swimmer as we are.
We are a team of 120+ swimmers with levels ranging from 8 & Unders to Junior qualifiers. We have a close knit coaching staff that is hard working, ambitious and proud of our accomplishments together. Over the past few seasons, we have achieved Bronze Medal Club Status, sent swimmers to Junior Nationals, and outperformed teams more than twice our size within the LSC.
Job Duties Include
- Assist with Coaching of our Senior Group swimmers
- Plan and conduct swim practices in accordance with the Head Coach and other coaching staff.
- Assist with other training groups as needed.
- Interface with parents related to swimmers training program and goals.
- Attending scheduled USA swim meets (1-2 weekends per month).
- Coaching Membership in good standing with USA swimming.
- Red Cross Certification in Lifeguard Training, CPR and First Aid
- Minimum 2+ years coaching experience, preferably at the Club level
- Ability to Motivate and inspire swimmers of all ages on proper stroke technique, strength and conditioning, and goal setting and create a positive learning environment
Salary commensurate with experience. This is a part time position consisting of approximately 10-12 hours per week and 1-2 meets per month.
LBA follows all State, Local and USA Swimming guidelines for facility maintenance, cleaning, social distancing and masking. LBA conducts daily Health Checks for staff and swimmers, follows limited occupancy guidelines, and implements basic infection prevention.
How to Apply
Email your resume to [email protected]
5 Stonewain Ct Towson, MD 21204
phone: 443 897 9521