Applications due 08/31/16
Loveland Swim Club, with practice/training sites in Northern Colorado, is in search of a dynamic coach to lead the age group program. We strive to not only produce great swimmers but excellent athletes, and terrific people. As we prepare for the next Quadrennial the vision and the opportunities to develop leading edge coaching in the pool, in a dry-land setting, and with video teaching are ahead!
The right coaches to work with our team must have integrity, positive energy, organization skills, and excellent relationship building skills. They will work with a staff of committed and dedicated coaches and teachers. The position will offer educational opportunities to develop world class skills and teaching methods to bring our athletes the very best program possible.
Currently we have training sites in Loveland and Greeley. We are working with the cities, counties, and schools to offer more swim space. Loveland Swim Club had 7 swimmers qualify for the 2016 Olympic Trials and the team has produced over 70 Division I athletes in the last 12 years. The team just celebrated our 50th anniversary and the future looks incredible!
Qualifications, Responsibilities and Deciding Variable Are:
• Bachelors Degree in related field of study
• Coaching and Teaching Experience in a competitive setting.
• Team and Leadership Experience
• Identification of an area in dry-land training or video instruction that you want to develop into world class level
• Ability to develop training and teaching curriculum for various Age Groups
• Willingness to track practice and meet performances and utilize data when writing practices and plans.
• Contribute to the marketing of the program.
• Ability to communicate effectively with team membership.
• Participate with our swimmer and parent education program
• Implement strategies, in conjunction with the coaching staff to recruit, retain, and grow team.
• USA Swimming Coach Membership
• Ability to do team administration
• Ability to do meet administration
• Willingness to help grow the team business
• Positive demeanor for forming a partnership with athletes and parents
This is a full time position. Loveland Swim Club is willing to invest much into the next quadrennial for talent and purpose. If you are passionate about age group swimming, and would like to develop into one of this country’s best coaches please email a cover letter including your statement of interest along with your coaching and management philosophies, a resume highlighting your experience and qualifications, salary requirements, and a minimum of three references to [email protected]. This position will remain open until the right candidate is located.
To learn more about Loveland Swim Club, visit our website www.lovelandswimclub.com
How to Apply
email resume to [email protected]
Loveland Swim Club
3 Gregg Dr
Loveland CO 80538