Location: 11200 Southeast 6th Street, Bellevue, WA, USA
Come join our team at the Bellevue Club/Hotel Bellevue, the eastside’s premier social, athletic, and hotel property!
The Bellevue Club Aquatics department is now hiring part-time Lifeguards shifts including one opener position.
- $500 hiring bonus after 90 days
- Paid Red Cross Lifeguard Certification after 90 days
- $13-18/hour DOE
- Full time and Part time positions available
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure the safety of members and guests by enforcing rules and procedures of the Bellevue Club and educating members and guests about them.
- Recognize and respond quickly and effectively to all emergencies in the Aquatics area and around the club. Administer first aid and CPR as needed.
- Complete incident and accident reports as required.
- Attend and participate in all staff meetings and training programs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with employees and members.
- Respond to questions or situations in person or over the phone.
- Assist members with swim lesson registration as needed.
- Check pool and rescue equipment each shift and promptly report any issues.
- Set up and store equipment for open/lap swim and assist instructors with class set up.
- Work as a team with other Bellevue Club employees
Visit www.bellevueclub.com/employment to apply directly online.
How to Apply
Visit www.bellevueclub.com/employment to apply directly online OR send resumes to Michelle at [email protected]