Applications due 12/31/17
Power Wellness is looking for Lifeguards at our Dexter Wellness Center in Dexter, Michigan.
The purpose of the Lifeguard is to provide safety to the members and guests in the pools and surrounding areas. Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during interactions and work related relationships with all persons at the center including but not limited to members, guests and team members as provided in the Team Member Handbook at the time of hire.
Upon hire, there is a FREE membership to the facility along with other great benefits!
1. High School diploma or GED; one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
2. Current Red Cross Lifeguard, YMCA Lifeguard or Ellis Lifeguard required.
3. Water Safety Instructor certification is highly desirable.
4. CPR/AED and First Aid certifications required.
5. 6 months experience as a lifeguard preferred.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply online at www.powerwellness.com/employment by searching requisition 516.
Brian Castle2810 Baker Rd
Dexter, MI 48130