Location: Land O' Lakes Recreation Complex, Collier Parkway, Land O Lakes, FL, USA
We are excited to announce the opening for a Levels/Age Group Coach in Land O Lakes, FL in the Tampa area.
Job Responsibility – Assistant Coach: Coaches will be responsible for between 4 – 15 hours of on-deck coaching per week, and may attend 1 weekend meet per month. Hours will depend on groups and coach availability.
* Desire & passion for developing swimmers at a competitive level.
* Coaching and managerial experience and/or competitive swimming experience at the club or collegiate level.
* Strong communication, organizational, and administrative skills.
* Expertise with current technique development and training methodologies.
* Enthusiastic and highly motivated team player.
* Minimum of ASCA Level 1 Certification or comparable.
* USA Swimming Certified Coach
FE Swimming offers competitive compensation based on qualifications and coaching time commitment.
To find out more about the program at FE Swimming, please visit SwimElite.org.
How to Apply
Please send resume & references to [email protected]
Contact Information3032 Collier Parkway
Land O Lakes, FL 34639