Date posted: November 25, 2021
Location: Eugene, OR, USA
Team Eugene Aquatics is searching for a disciplined, hardworking, and eager coach to lead our Senior Blue and 13-14 Blue groups. Team Eugene has been a staple in the Eugene/Springfield Oregon area for over 20 years. The stability of the program in Eugene has recently seen a new coaching staff with a new mission. In a relatively short time, our membership has grown rapidly and is taking big steps towards our vision.
TEAM has improved from 11th in the LSC and 591st nationally in 2019-2020 to 4th and 314th in 2021 respectively in USA Swimming’s Virtual Club Championship. From 2004-2019 TEAM’s average position in the LSC has been 11th. Our goal is to be the top team in the LSC in the next 5 years.
We are searching for an enthusiastic and eager coach who is ready to learn, work, and help bring TEAM from “good” to great.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Report directly to the Head Senior Coach and Head Age Group coach.
- Create season plan and daily swim workouts based on competitive team plan.
- Work with athletes leading dryland/strength training based on plan created by our dryland coordinator.
- Meet entries and other administrative duties as assigned by Head Coach
- Participate in all coaches’ meetings.
How to Apply
This position is currently open and will remain open until we find the right person. We would be happy to bring on a new coach as soon as they are available. With that, we would like the applicant to be prepared to begin no later than April 1, 2022.
Salary based with experience.
If you have any questions, please email Coach Julio Zarate.
Interested applicants please submit your resume and reference list to:
Head Senior Coach
Competitive Team Director
P.O. Box 50404