Applications due 01/16/18
POSITION: Lead Developmental Swim Coach
(under 10 age group)
FLSA: Part-time, Non-exempt (4 to 6 days per week required, 8 – 20 hours per week with some Weekend Swim Meets)
REPORTS TO: Swim Team Head Coach
- Provide leadership to multiple training squads by developing workouts that are age and ability appropriate for each squad.
- Coach individual swimmers on proper stroke techniques and the progression of swimming, encouraging each team member to reach their potential.
- Develop relationships and maintain open communication with team parents.
- Attend coaches meetings and meets as assigned.
- Regularly communicate progress of swimmers to the head coach.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date team records, as assigned, including but not limited to: attendance, practice logs, meet entries, and awards.
- Ensure preparations are complete and begin and end practices according to set schedule. Ensure athletes clean-up and put materials away after practice.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Previous experience & success coaching swimmers 10 years of age and younger is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to teach development of swimming skills.
- Certifications that must be obtained and maintained: USA Swimming Coach, Y-USA Swimming & Diving, First Aid, CPR/AED, Blood Borne Pathogens, Child Abuse Prevention.
- Willingness to attend meetings, training, and obtain additional certification as requested.
For more information, contact Head Swim Team Coach or HR at (262) 567-7251. APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE AT MEMBER SERVICES DESK or online at www.ymcaatpabstfarms.org.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
Equal Opportunity Employer
THE YMCA WELCOMES A DIVERSE WORKFORCE
How to Apply
Apply online at www.ymcaatpabstfarms.org
1750 E Valley Rd
Oconomowoc, WI 53066