SASO Swimming is seeking a lead competitive coach to work with swimmers in our
competitive team. SASO Swimming is a year round USA swimming program in the
Solano area. The team also offers USA Masters Swimming, a USA Water Polo program, a Learn to Swim program, and a summer recreational program.
- On-deck coaching and prep from 3:30-6:30 pm Monday-Friday and Saturday mornings.
- The coach will be responsible for daily, weekly, and season planning for the competitive team.
- The coach will typically attend 1-2 meets per month.
Lead Competitive Coach-Administrative Responsibilities
- Work directly with the Head Coach to develop and oversee curriculum and practice schedules for the competitive team.
- Work directly with the Head Coach to maintain the direction of the program to follow the long term plan. Assist the Head Coach in developing this plan.
- Assist with administrative duties for the team, which includes communication to swimmers and parents, develop and implement strategies to retain swimmers and assist with marketing and development of all SASO programs.
- Direct involvement with the oversight of the Learn to Swim Program-work directly with Head Coach.
- Supervision of the assistant coaches as assigned by the Head Coach. This includes oversight of training plans, schedules and other.
- Attend all meets as agreed upon with the head coach. Assist with travel meets for all meets attended for groups that the coach oversees.
Compensation for this position is based on qualifications and availability. Meet stipends are paid for all away meets. Additional compensation would be available with the development of additional programs (masters, polo, lessons).
How to Apply
Please send a resume and references to Head Coach Ricky Silva at [email protected]
For more info about SASO, you can visit our website at www.sasoswimming.org.
5055 Business Center Dr
Suite 108, PMB 256
Fairfield, CA 94534