Date posted: September 24, 2021
Location: 2200 South Kipling Street, Lakewood, CO, USA
Lead Age Group Coaching position with the Foothills Swim Team in Lakewood, Colorado. Foothills Swim Team is actively seeking a highly motivated and committed coach to fill the role of a Lead Coach at the Age Group level to begin immediately. Foothills Swim Team is a year-round competitive swimming program offering instruction, training, and competition for young people ages 5 and up. We have over 200 USA Swimming registered members and operate from three locations: Carmody Recreation center (50 meters by 25 yards), Lilley Gulch recreation center (6-lane 25 Meter), and Ridge Recreation Center (10-lane 25 yards).
- Minimum 2 + years prior coaching experience as a USA Swimming certified coach.
- American Swimming Coaches Association (ASCA) Level 1 or higher
- Must be current on all USA Swimming Coach Membership requirements.
- Must be in good standing with all USA Swimming required safety and background check requirements.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Support the Head Coach in the implementation of team direction and goals with the age group swimmers and training groups.
- Support the age-appropriate swim programs for the swimmers within your assigned training group as defined by the Head Coaches.
- Support the development of each swimmer within the FST membership so that they achieve to their highest potential.
- Support the meet schedules as assigned by the Head Coaches.
Attend all team functions by directive of the Head Coaches.
Must have the ability to work with the entire coaching staff to build a uniform system.
- Passion and enthusiasm for competitive swimming and a desire to excel professionally.
Specific Group Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all Lead Coach duties for up to two training groups as assigned by Head Coaches – including, but not limited to: development and implementation of a season plan in-line with the team’s overall goals; all meet entries for athletes within respective group(s); timely communication with parents of athletes within respective group(s).
- Assist with other groups as needed and directed.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Hourly pay starting at $17.00 per hour
- Full Mileage reimbursements for away meets
Full meal reimbursements for away meets
How to Apply
Please include a brief statement of coaching experience
2200 South Kipling Street