**************This posiiton has been filled******
Cascade Swim Club is searching for a Lead Age Group Coach at Evans and Shoreline Pools. Cascade is a multi-site team that operates in Seattle, Washington. We currently have approx. 600 swimmers ranging in age from entry level to elite. We are seeking a coach capable of creating a strong Age Group Regional team and preparing swimmers for Senior level training.
The Lead Coach of CSC Evans & Shoreline pools will have the following responsibilities:
• Continue a comprehensive, competitive program including light drylands aimed at athletes age 14 & U.
• Plan and conduct daily on-deck coaching with our AG 1 group (ages 10-14).
• Communicate with parents, swimmers, and other coaches (email, phone, face to
• Oversight on online meet entries (Team Unify) for all age group meets, daily
• Attend all scheduled swim meets, meetings, and team functions as required.
• Assist with team tryouts and swimmer assessments for group placement.
• Collaborate on other projects with the Head Age Group Coach.
• • • •
Applicants should have a strong competitive swimming background. Coaching experience.
Excellent written and oral communication skills. Current CPR, USA Swimming certifications.
Hourly compensation dependent on experience.
20 hours per week
“Away” meets have gas mileage, per diems and lodging included. Coach education is strongly encouraged & supported by the team and Booster Club.
How to Apply
Email resumé to Lisa Pace