Applications due 03/01/22
Date posted: December 6, 2022
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Kidswim has proudly been servicing the greater LA area for swim lessons for over twenty years.
We have an amazing team and we pride ourselves on having great relationships with our client
families. Our instructors are essential to our success and to strengthen the bond we have within
our community. Our goal is to provide expert training and ongoing support and communication
between management and clients.
The right candidates will be walking into an automatic client list which will provide up to 20
hours/week of $25-35/hour DOE.
● Swim instruction is based on the KidSwim method.
● Observing students ensure proper exercise and improve their skill level.
● Communicate with management regarding concerns (if any) and provide feedback.
● Knowledge and experience in teaching water safety skills.
● Enforce and maintain a safe and controlled environment.
● Maintain a positive and friendly environment.
● Excellent social skills and a professional manner while working with exclusive clients.
● Should be adept at managing communication with assistants, parents, and children and
providing top-notch swim instruction (you will be trained fully on the KidSwim method)
● Must be able and willing to teach all ages and levels.
● A competitive swim background is a plus and 2-5 years of teaching experience is
● Genuine passion to teach and work with children.
This position is very flexible but has reliable set hours; a great part-time job to add to your
If this sounds like you, please apply! We look forward to meeting you.
*Please include the best email to contact you at in your resume or cover letter.*
How to Apply