Applications due 11/09/18
Position: Head Swim Coach
- Must be a registered coach with USA Swimming.
- Must possess Safety Training for Swim Coaches certification.
- Lifeguard Certification preferred but not required.
- Must possess current CPR and AED certifications.
- Must possess a current First Aid certification.
- Must have ASCA certification level 2 and the equivalent of 3 years coaching experience.
- Must demonstrate a high level of maturity and have a proven record of responsibility.
Status: Part Time. Position may be combined with other part time work to contribute toward full time status.
Compensation: $14.00-$17.00/hour DOE
- Competitive Wage
- Social Security and Medicare Contributions
- State Unemployment Insurance
- Full membership
- Employee Discounts
Schedule: Variable shifts. Weekends and evenings necessary.
Closing Date: Open until filled.
Submit letter of interest and resume to Lisa by e-mailing [email protected]. Feel free to call or stop by as well.
Summary of Work:
The Head Swim Coach plays an integral part in the continuum of quality swim instruction at The Wave. Providing a positive environment where each swimmer has the opportunity to reach their potential as a swimmer technically, physically, and mentally.
Job Description: A complete job description is available upon request.
How to Apply
Please send a letter of interest and resume to [email protected]
1250 Baker Ave
Whitefish, MT 59937