Applications due 08/31/16
The Lionville YMCA is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Head Swim Team Coach to join our team. The Lionville YMCA is home to the Riptide Swim Team who were State Champions in 2016 and placed at the recent YMCA Long Course Nationals. The Lionville YMCA is located in beautiful Chester County, PA.
The Head Swim Team Coach will oversee the short and long course seasons, as well as the fall and spring clinics; coach the summer swim team; supervise all part-time coaches; work with the Parent Advisory Committee; assist in the development of a yearly goal plan for the Competitive Swim Program including scheduling of all swim meets and practices under seasonal schedules; determine training levels for swimmers and oversee communication and updating of Team Unify website. Additionally, fifty percent of the Head Swim Team Coach’s time will be spent instructing and developing all levels. The Lionville Head Swim Team Coach is a full-time, year-round position.
- Competitive Swimming Experience for a minimum of 4 years required
- Four year college degree (or equivalent) preferred
- Current Lifeguard Certifications
- At least 2 years of coaching experience with swimmers of all ages required
- Strong interpersonal skills, including communication (written and verbal), decision making and conflict resolution
- USA Swimming Coach Certification in good standing, a plus
- Must be outgoing, highly motivated and energetic
The annual salary range is approximately $27,500-$35,000, based on experience.
How to Apply
Apply online. Click on the link: https://www.ymcagbw.org/about/careers?ATSPopupJob=43614
Patti Corse, HR Coordinator
100 Devon Drive
Exton, PA 19341