Date posted: September 28, 2022
Location: 600 Lake Rd, Belton, TX, USA
Tiger Shark Swim Team of Belton, TX is seeking a
FULL TIME ASSISTANT COACH – Salaried with Benefits
Tiger Shark Swim Team is seeking an assist coach, committed to supporting the mission and vision of Tiger Shark Swim Team and promoting our programs throughout the community. This is a full-time position working with athletes from our age group and senior levels as well as some administrative work and opportunities to coach at meets.
• Attend daily workouts as assigned by the head coach.
• Work with the head coach and head age group coach to develop season and weekly plans in line with the goals of the team and specific group.
• Create and execute daily workouts in accordance with the weekly and season plans.
• Help athletes to reach and exceed TST standards in performance and character.
• Help with administrative duties
• Other duties as assigned
• College degree (preferred)
• Current American Red Cross Life Guarding/First Aid Certification or its equivalent
• American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer or its equivalent
• American Red Cross Coaches Safety Training certification
• USA Swimming Certification
• Two (2) years coaching experience (preferred)
• Background in competitive swimming (preferred)
Belton Swim Center at Belton High School in Belton, TX.
• 8 Lane 25-yard indoor pool
• 3 Lane 25-yard indoor pool
• 800 square foot weight training facility
Comanche Pool at Ft. Hood, TX
• 8 Lane 50-meter outdoor pool (currently utilized in the summer)
• Commensurate with experience. Minimum salary $36,000
• This position is eligible for benefits as a BISD employee
How to Apply
Please send resumes and inquiries to [email protected]
All applicants must fill out the application on the district website: https://skyward.iscorp.com/scripts/wsisa.dll/WService=wsfinbeltonisdtx/rappljoblst0502.w?isPopup=true
Sub section: current job opportunities
Title: assistant swim club coach