Location: 31 E. Campus Drive Bethany, WV 26032
Bethany College is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Men’s & Women’s Head Swimming & Diving Coach. This position will report to the Director of Athletics and Recreation. The successful candidate must coordinate and implement all aspects of a competitive program, and will have an additional department support duty determined at the time of hire.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Practice and game preparation and player development
- Recruit and retain academically and athletically qualified student athletes
- Monitor and evaluate academic performance of student athletes
- Manage the recruiting and operating budgets of the program in accordance with all Bethany College policies
- Coordinate fundraising efforts for the programs in accordance with all Bethany College policies
- Maintain collaborative working relationships with administrators and coaches in department, the College, the Center for Enrollment, the Office of Institutional Advancement and Alumni Relations and other constituents interested in the programs
- Perform sport-specific game management duties and other duties as assigned by the Director of Athletics & Recreation
- The successful candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree. A Master’s degree is preferred. A valid driver’s license and minimum three years previous coaching experience is required. Knowledge of and adherence to Bethany, NCAA Division III and Presidents’ Athletic Conference regulations are also required.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. US citizenship or a valid work visa is required for this position. Start date will be immediate upon successful completion of a background check.
How to Apply
Letters of application along with resume and list of references can be submitted electronically to [email protected].