Applications due 08/24/22
Date posted: August 10, 2022
Location: Ithaca, NY, USA
The Assistant Swimming Coach and Head Diving Coach assists the Head Coaches in the planning and operation of the men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams. This position is responsible for the training and recruitment of men and women divers, and assists in all aspects of the team as assigned by the head coach. Responsibilities include identifying, recruiting and yielding student-athletes in accordance with Cornell, Ivy League and the NCAA guidelines.
Please note: This is a full-time, 11-month position. There is no visa sponsorship available for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Credentials should reflect proven success in coaching, recruiting, and working with student athletes.
- Knowledgeable of NCAA rules.
- Collegiate coaching experience preferred
- CPR/AED and Lifeguard certified at the time of hire or within 30 days of start of employment
- This position requires a clean, valid unrestricted driver’s license that has been in effect for at least three years, and the ability meet DOT standards for driver’s license
How to Apply