Applications due 02/25/18
Charger Aquatics Head Age Group Coach
• Oversee, plan and supervise the age-group program and coaching staff in charge of those groups within the CAQ team philosophy.
• Build, foster, and maintain a positive and professional practice environment for all swimmers, parents, and families.
• Communicate effectively with all swimmers, coaches, and parents.
• Arrive at all workouts 15 minutes prior and stay until all swimmers have been picked up or cared for. Keep accurate attendance records.
• Attend all assigned swim meets.
• Be willing and able to assist other CAQ coaches with any aspect of the daily routine, including, but not limited to, supervising other groups, substitute coaching, or any other swimming-relating duties as assigned by the head coach.
• Continue positive interactions between other branches of CAQ.
Think Academy Summer Deck Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities (AM Shift) Eight weeks June—July)
• Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Albuquerque Academy pool-management policies and practices.
• Manage assigned shift, including supervision of on-deck employees, maintenance of pool environment to ensure safety and cleanliness (including equipment and supply orders), and interaction with Think Academy program coordinators and students.
• Ensure that pool chemicals are at the appropriate levels
• Supervision and oversight of Swim Lessons
• Provide leadership, discipline, and constructive feedback to instructors and lifeguards to ensure safety and quality delivery of swim instruction and recreational swim rotations.
• Prepare the deck for the day’s shift: Communicates pool schedule with deck personnel and ensures compliance with daily activity rotations.
• Conduct orientation, trainings, and periodic evaluations of instructors and lifeguards.
• Arrange for substitutes when employees are absent
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume to [email protected] and must also fill out an online form at the following address:
We are looking for potential candidates to be able to start on April 2nd, 2018. The position will remain open until filled.
6400 Wyoming Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109