Date posted: April 13, 2021
Location: Waukesha, WI, USA
Graduate Assistant Swimming Coach, Waukesha
- Job Title:Graduate Assistant Swimming Coach
- 100 N East Ave
- Waukesha, WI, 53186
- United States
- Employee Type:Student-Graduate Assist
- Job Category:Athletics, Graduate Assistant
- Assist head swimming coach in practice session and game preparation.
- Ability to instruct and coach swimming.
- Recruitment of new quality students/athletes for the swimming program.
- May assist in strength and conditioning coordinator with implementation of both in-season and out-of-season.
- Follow all rules and guidelines set forth by Carroll University, the athletics department policies, and NCAA and CCIW (College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin) Bylaws and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidates must be willing and able to support and advance the University mission.
- Maintain full time status in an eligible Carroll University graduate program
- Additional approval is required for entrance in graduate programs outside of Education
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous experience in coaching preferred
- Participation in college level swimming preferred
Human Relations Skills:
- Ability to function effectively as a team player within the program and athletics department.
- Ability to conduct self in a productive, professional manner at all times, representing Carroll University at the highest level as a role model and mentor for our student athletes.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft word, publisher, excel, and related computer applications vital to organizational skills the ensure success in our program.
- Excellent communication skills as they relate to recruiting, working with parents, alumni, and current student athletes.
- Must have valid motor vehicle license and be insurable under the University’s insurance plan.
How to Apply
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/2220588
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.