Location: Georgia Southern University, Southern Dr, Statesboro, GA, USA
Georgia Southern University is seeking a qualified candidate for the Volunteer Assistant Coach Position. This position will assist the Swimming & Diving program with the organizing, planning and coaching of the Swimming & Diving team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: assisting the head and assistant coaches in daily operations; on-deck duties, meet management, video analysis, alumni relations, on campus recruiting and administrative duties.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Coaching experience at the age group/club, high school or college level
- Lifeguard, CPR, First-Aid, and USA Swimming Coaching Certification (or willingness to obtain)
- Knowledge of NCAA Division I and Sunbelt compliance and conference rules
- Prior collegiate swimming experience preferably at the Division I level required
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Eagerness to learn
How to Apply
Interested applicants please send a cover letter, resume, and list of three references to [email protected]. Please put “Swimming & Diving Volunteer Assistant Coach” in the subject line.
PO Box 8082
Statesboro, GA 30460-8126