Applications due 11/01/19
Location: 424 Vosseller Ave, Bound Brook, NJ, USA
We are a growing, stand alone Swim Academy located near the intersection of 287 and Route 22,, in Central New Jersey. We have built our own clean, warm facility for the sole purpose of teaching swimming. We are open seven days per week. Our students are as young as eight weeks and as old as into their eighties.
LDSA is growing fast and we are searching for someone to assist us as a team player in continuing to serve our community. We are searching for the right person, who wants to make a difference for families and children to join us.
Duties include teaching, supervising, administrative work, customer relations and more.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Three weeks of annual paid vacation to start.
- 100% of dental, vision is covered by LDSA and 75% of major medical insurance.
Our Core Values: Compassion, Empowerment, Family, Excellence
- Three work related references and their contact information
- Current Lifeguard Certification
- Love kids
- Experience teaching in some area
- Experience in aquatics
- Eager to learn
- Team player
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Bound Brook, New Jersey
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
How to Apply
Email a resume and three work related references with their contact information to [email protected]
Coach Chuck Warner
424 vosseller ave