Date posted: September 13, 2022
Location: 14654 Spring Cypress Road, Cypress, TX 77429, USA
Cypress- Fairbanks Swim Club (FLEET Swimming) is seeking full- time and part- time assistant coaches.
Ideal part- time candidates will have some coaching experience as well as energy and passion for swimming. These coaches will work in with our current Lead Coaches and will help support Lead Coaches daily, carrying out the mission and vision of FLEET Swimming. Candidates will be asked to work weekend hours during swim meet sessions (Weekend practices are also a possibility).
Ideal full-time candidates must have coaching experience and a passion for swimming. Full- time employees will plan their training group’s season as well as administer daily workouts, attend weekly staff meetings and will be assigned office work tasks. Weekend practices will be needed. Full- time coaches will receive benefits, 401k (3% matching), and paid vacation time. Salary is commensurate will experience.
- Practices run in the evenings on weekdays and possibly Saturday mornings (Depending on training group).
- Swim meets are approximately once a month. Traveling, to swim meets, as well as possible out of town travel will apply
- Dryland training experience is a plus
- Attend daily workouts assigned by Lead Coaches
- Attend swim meet sessions as assigned by Lead Coaches
- Follow and assist the Lead Coaches in executing daily, weekly, and seasonal plan
- Must be able to pass USA Swimming Background Check
- Current USA Swimming required certifications: CPR, Safety Training for Swim Coaches, Athlete Protection, Concussion Protocol Training, Coaches Advantage training, Foundations of Coaching, MAAP 2.0 and/or the ability to obtain these certifications
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email resume to [email protected]
Rick Boucher11659 Jones Road
Cypress- Fairbanks Swim Club
Houston, TX 77070
phone: (281) 376- 2372