Applications due 02/01/24
Date posted: November 29, 2023
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
The Cincinnati Aquatic Club is a medium size USA Swimming team with around 160 swimmers (ages 7-18). We are looking for a full time age group coach.
This position is designed to assist and support the head coach with the day to day operations of Cincinnati Aquatic Club. The coach will work closely with the head coach to carry out the vision, values, and behaviors of Cincinnati Aquatic Club through long term development, leadership, and following through with the age group progression plan. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Planning and running in water workouts for 20-30 swimmers ages 11-13.
- Assisting in coaching groups assigned by the Head Coach.
- Assisting in planning and executing team bonding events.
- Maintaining data for team meet results.
- Handle administrative details such as, meet entries and weekly parent communication.
- Attend and Coach all swim meets for perspective group(s).
- Assist in coaching morning and afternoon/evening practices as assigned by the Head Coach.
Team Culture Responsibilities:
- Model and celebrate the team’s vision, values, and behaviors.
- Work collaboratively and respectfully with all coaches, staff, and team leaders to serve in the best interest of the team and its members.
- Be exceptional in the application of positive, consistent, and effective motivation strategies when working with swimmers, parents, and coaching staff in all aspects of the program.
- Demonstrate a cooperative, prompt, and respectful communication style with swimmers, parents, coaching staff, and community members
- All USA Swimming Coaching Requirements or the ability to obtain these certifications before starting the job
- At least 3 years of coaching experience at the USA Swimming club level.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary – commensurate with experience
How to Apply
Please submit resume to Head Coach Jessica Thomas at [email protected]