Applications due 09/30/17
*****THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED*********
POSITION: The Carmel Swim Club (CSC), located in Carmel, Indiana is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Full Time Coach. This position reports directly to the Carmel Swim Club Head Coach and Head Age Group Coach. PHILOSOPHY: CSC takes pride in being a team for all ages and abilities while striving to provide training opportunities for all swimming levels. Emphasis is placed on “life skills” and giving every swimmer who wishes to swim the opportunity to do so. The Club’s mission statement is “Teaching Excellence Through Swimming, For Life.” To learn more about CSC, go to www.carmelswimclub.org.
- Establish and maintain relationships and open communications with swimmers and parents.
- Assistant Coach of a senior group and Assistant Coach of an Age Group. This must be done in a direction that supports the coaching philosophy and direction of the club as established by the Head Age Group Coach and Head Coach.
- Meet with the Head Coach and Head Age Group Coach to outline practice sessions, meet schedules, and to discuss problems or opportunities. These meetings should also ensure that the management of the program remains united with one direction.
- Create a positive team oriented atmosphere where swimmers learn the values of courage and perseverance.
- All CSC coaches are energetic and supporters of the sport of swimming and Carmel Swim Club.
- Experience with technical and mechanical requirements of aquatics facility operation to include timing systems, sound systems, and various training aids.
- College Degree (preferred)
- Competitive Swimming Experience (required)
- Coaching Experience of a USA Swimming registered Swim Team – Three years or more (required)
- Have a working knowledge of Team Unify and Hy-Tek Software (preferred)
- Must be current in all requirements to be a USA Swimming member coach (required)
- Candidates must possess integrity, strong communications skills; and a passion for helping swimmers maximize their potential
- This is a salaried full-time position that includes benefits. A competitive salary for this position will be commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
APPLICANTS: Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume with references to:
515 East Main Street suite 121,
Carmel IN 46032