Applications due 08/31/22
Date posted: June 7, 2022
Location: 130 Auto Drive, Prince Frederick, MD, USA
- Help the Head Coach with the team’s planning including swim meet selection.
- Help plan hosted meets with swim meet committee
- Provide for appropriate placement, mentoring, development, and feedback of athletes
- Help and follow Head Coach’s training schedules, group placement and advancement guidelines
- Communicate with team members and families via group meetings, newsletters, email, website and individual meetings
- Work with the local high school coaches and summer league coaches to recruit new athletes
- Participate in the local swim committees (LSC) of USA Swimming
- Assist with additional practices, fundraisers, team social events
- Assist with marketing
- Enforce rules and regulations of the team, MD LSC, and USA Swimming.
- 3+ years of experience as a Coach of a USA Swimming affiliated club or college team
- USA member Swim Coach in Good Standing
- All appropriate & valid licenses/Certifications/Registrations for USA Swimming, ASCA
- ASCA Level 1 or higher preferably
- Experience with Team Unify software can be helpful
- Experience with Dryland will be considered.
- Working hours on pool deck will be Monday thru Friday, from 4:15 to 8:00pm, and Saturday from 8 to 11am, plus weekends with swim meets (usually once per month).
How to Apply
Please send your resume to [email protected]
136 West Dares Beach Road, Box 125, Prince Frederick, MD 20678