Applications due 03/31/23
Date posted: March 14, 2023
Location: Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Position: Club Wolverine is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Full Time Lead Coach. This position will report directly to the Head Coach/Executive Director.
Club Wolverine is a proud member of the Ann Arbor, Washtenaw County, and surrounding communities. Our primary goal is to provide a top level swim program to our members. As swimmers progress through our program, they become leaders at their local high schools while also representing Club Wolverine on a national stage.
We believe in the positive influence swimming and youth sports can have on child development. By helping swimmers achieve their own goals, coming together as a team to achieve team goals, and by developing a supportive team culture we believe every CW swimmer can reach their fullest potential as athlete and person.
- Lead and assist with multiple practice groups (ages 13+)
- Manage daily workouts under supervision of the Head Coach/Executive Director.
- Attend all meets in which your group is participating in
- Manage assistant coaches working with designated groups
- Communication: establish open communication with parents and swimmers. Send out weekly group updates to parents.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Additional admin duties based off the needs of the club and applicants strengths
- Salary Range $40,000 – $50,000 + Benefits
- USA Swimming Coach Certified (or gain certifications before start date)
- Competitive swim experience
- Swim Coaching experience (leadership experience preferred)
- Candidates must possess integrity, strong communications skills; and an ability to instill passion in young swimmers
How to Apply
How to Apply: Applicants should send resume, cover letter, and references to Head Coach/Executive Director Gunnar Schmidt ([email protected])
P.O. Box 130229