We are looking for successful and enthusiastic event managers to produce events throughout the USA on weekends. The event manager responsibilities include providing outstanding customer service and organizing memorable learning experiences that meet quality expectations.
- Interact with host, participants, clinicians and coaches to ensure satisfaction and the event is on time.
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on event day.
- Manage and sell merchandise available at the event.
- Organize facilities and manage all event details such as promotional material, food athlete transportation, attendee list etc.
- Conduct pre- and post- event evaluations and report outcomes to Performance and Operations Director.
- Allocate and supervise volunteers and their performance.
- Proven running event management experience.
- Willing to work on weekends a minimum of 7 times per year and travel.
- Able to provide references that speak to event management and organization skills and reliability.
- Customer service and sales skills (e.g. ability to sell merchandise).
- Communication/People skills: energetic, pleasant, outgoing disposition with adults and children.
- Swimming experience (competitor, coach, parent).
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks in an organized manner.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the Event Manager Position please send an email to [email protected] Be sure to attach your resume along with a brief note introducing yourself.
Fitter and Faster