The Fitter and Faster Swim Tour Presented by SwimOutlet.com is looking for hardworking, passionate individuals who love swimming, people, and thrive on being responsible for the execution of amazing clinics all around the country. Imagine working with Olympic athletes, traveling throughout the New England area, and working with others who share a passion for swimming. Amazing right? The Fitter and Faster Swim Tour is currently looking for two part-time Event Managers located in the Boston, MA, New England Area.
The Event Managers are responsible for managing the on-site program for our unique swim clinics. We are looking for Event Managers who can think on their feet, assess all types of situations and troubleshoot solutions, assist with instruction on deck and pick up the ball and run in a fast-paced environment. If you are dynamic, enthusiastic, responsible, and love swimming as much as we do, we want to hear from you! Please send resume along with brief introduction of yourself to [email protected]
- Event experience is required.
- Knowledge of the swimming industry and background in competitive swimming is required. (coaches, swim instructors, former collegiate swimmers are encouraged to apply)
- Must have general computer experience with knowledge of Microsoft Office, uploading and cropping photos and square point of sale.
- The successful candidate is well organized, able to manage multiple tasks and on-going projects, punctual, and have a strong work ethic.
- Event Managers must be willing to (via car) travel Friday through Sundays on two or more weekends a month.
- Reliable transportation
- Must be located in Boston, MA and/or New England area
How to Apply
Please send resume along with brief introduction of yourself to [email protected]