Applications due 03/16/21
Date posted: February 26, 2021
Location: Washington D. C., DC, USA
Fitter and Faster Swim Camps is looking for a high energy, goal oriented individual to identify and secure locations to produce swim camps within their region.
A Regional Business Development Manager’s objectives are to increase the number of camps and fill up each session with participants who will benefit from the curriculums offered. This is accomplished by working with teams, coaches, parents, organizations, individuals, and more to understand the needs of local swimming communities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying new markets and planning swim camps in those areas from start to finish
- Planning camps in areas where we have previously done camps.
- Promoting camps with the objective of surpassing registration forecasts
- Ensuring a large number of swimming teams, leagues and organizations, local swim shops (and others) are encouraging competitive swimmers to attend upcoming camps.
- Building and maintaining relationships with coaches, parents and others within the swimming community
Qualified candidates have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Competitive and motivated to achieve quantifiable performance goals
- Enthusiasm about working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- No less than two-years of full-time work experience in sales, account management or marketing with a quantifiable successful track record
- Experience developing email campaigns, newsletters, social media posts and other methods of communicating with customers and prospects
- Must make contact with 40 to 75 (or more) contacts each day via email, phone Zoom, FaceTime, etc.
- Diligent in follow up with customers, prospects, co-workers and other partners
- Driven, outgoing, proactive, thoughtful personality with co-workers, customers and all others we work with
- Experienced with CRM (Salesforce is a plus)
- Organized and able to manage a robust calendar
- Competitive swimming experience
- Ability to communicate and develop relationships that will enable us to provide more value to hosts, coaches, swimmers, parents, and book more clinics
- Someone who understands the importance of under-promising and over-delivering. Living up to expectations and goals is imperative
- Superb writing skills
How to Apply
Send resumes to David Arluck via [email protected]