Emmaus Aquatic Club (EMAC) is looking for a Full-Time Assistant Coach.
EMAC is a program steeped in tradition and excellence serving Emmaus and the surrounding communities.
We are looking for the right candidate to help us serve our growing membership while continuing our resurgence to one of the best USA Swimming teams in Middle Atlantic Swimming.
Successful candidates will possess:
- “Technique-first” mindset
- Willingness to learn and implement our “Efficiency Model” of swimmer development
- Desire to work alongside the Head Coach/CEO in a coaching mentorship
- All requisite USA Swimming Certifications or commitment to obtaining them
- Ability to meet the demands of a full-time coaching position
This is a salaried position with the expectation that serving EMAC membership is the only professional responsibility.
Job duties include both coaching and administrative tasks.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send resume and cover letter to Head Coach/CEO Doug Cornish via email: [email protected]
Head Coach/CEO Doug Cornish