Applications due 04/30/20
Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
We are currently looking to hire a “Chief Swim Coach” to set up a new performance centre in Bhubaneswar, India. As a high performance Chief Swim Coach following will be the roles & responsibilities:
- Develop the overall swimming development strategy.
- Lead technical development aspects of the overall program.
- Creating long, medium and short term objectives with regards to developing swimming capabilities of all trainees at the centre.
- Providing assistance in monitoring and recruiting young swimmers for the development programs.
- Enhancement of education and continued professional development of coaches at the centre.
- Work closely with various stakeholders to help further the swimming ecosystem in the country.
- Ultimately, contribute in taking young Indian swimmers to the world stage via sustained long term vision.
Remuneration will be as per global market standards, which will accommodate for an expat life in India.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who can move to India and be based here, may confidentially email their resumes to [email protected]