Brandeis University is seeking to hire an Assistant Coach Swimming & Diving in the Athletics Department.
Assist the Head Coach in all aspects of coaching the men’s and women’s teams which competes as an NCAA DIII program and as a member of the University Athletics Association (UAA). Additional responsibilities include serving as Aquatics Director managing the operation of the Linsey Pool.
Essential & Other Functions:
- Coach student-athletes in daily practices and at home and away contests
- Assist with the student-athlete recruitment effort as needed
- Serve as aquatics director managing the daily operation of Linsey Pool including scheduling its use, training, supervising and scheduling lifeguards
- Serve as liaison to Facilities Services to assure the pool is fully functional at all times
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Swim coaching experience required
- First Aid, CPR, Lifeguard Instructor, and Certified Pool Operator (CPO) certifications are required may be obtained after hire
- 1-3 years of total work-related experience, previous coaching experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license required
- Must be qualified to be insured by Brandeis University
How to Apply
Submit cover letter and resume as a single document at
http://www.brandeis.edu/humanresources/jobs/external.html. Elect option for “New Applicant”. Sort the job listing by clicking the Job ID column heading. Locate the desired job listing. Click the job title and then Apply Now.