The Hampton Dolphins, in Hampton Township, located north of Pittsburgh, PA are seeking a salaried Part-Time Assistant Swim Coach. The successful candidate will become an integral part of our growing competitive swim program. The qualified person must possess experience in designing and implementing workouts for the club’s top training group. In addition, he/she will assist with other groups of varied ability levels.
This individual must have prior age group coaching experience and be confident and competent in the following:
- Stoke and turn correction
- Technique development
- Designing and implementing a seasonal plan for the club’s top training group; both in water and dry land
- Displaying a positive attitude with swimmers and parents
- Dependable and reliable amongst peers
- Foster respect and trust of our elite athletes
- Assist with our younger developing athletes
- Promote sportsmanship, integrity, safety, team spirit and love for the sport
- USA Swimming credentials preferred
This is a part-time position with a starting salary between $25,000-$30,000 based on experience and credentials. Interested individuals must maintain a schedule of Monday-Friday with a start time of 2:45 PM. In addition, he or she must attend meets on scheduled weekends throughout the season.
There is potential for growth in this part-time role. The Hampton High School Swimming Head Coach position will be made available in the fall of 2016. Prospects will be asked to apply for the position of Hampton High School Head Coach in an effort to create a cohesive and streamlined training environment.
How to Apply
Interested individuals should submit a letter of interest, resume and references to Teresa Dunn, Hampton Dolphins Board Secretary at [email protected]
Dave Sheets, Hampton Dolphins Board Vice President
PO Box 470
Gibsonia, PA 15044