Applications due 10/28/20
Date posted: September 28, 2020
Location: 22982 Avenida Empresa
We are seeking highly motivated, energetic swim professionals to help lead our year-round indoor learn to swim program. Qualified candidates will have the following skills, qualifications and characteristics:
- Dynamic, experienced teacher who embraces our gentle yet progressive swim curriculum
- Be able to teach swimming to children 6 months – 12 years old
- Energetic, happy, influential, animated and 150% responsible
- Can assist with class development, curriculum management, schedule management, payroll management and other administrative responsibilities
- Can assist with recruiting amazing teachers, teacher training, staff development and otherwise building a great swim staff
- Can assist in ensuring all safety protocols are created, implemented and maintained
- Can assist with the physical care of the pool and swim facility. Has experience or is willing to train on pool chemistry and equipment care and maintenance.
- Is motivated, competitive and energetic about building the best learn to swim program in Orange County
- Is interested in learning and participating in marketing the program, promoting the program, attending conferences, representing our programs locally and nationally and being a part of our bigger operations.
How to Apply
Email information or resume to [email protected]
22982 Avenida Empresa