Applications due 07/31/21
Date posted: June 16, 2021
Location: 1 Trinity Place, San Antonio, TX, USA
To work in collaboration with the Head Men’s & Women’s Swimming and Diving Coach at Trinity University to develop and implement scouting reports, practice and meet plans, and meet day duties. In addition to on-deck duties, this position will be a vital piece of the year-round program duties of locating and recruiting student athletes that represent the standards of both the university academic requirements, as well as, the competitive swim program standards. Foster a sense of belonging and intentional inclusion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit academically qualified student athletes. Travel will be involved
- On and off pool deck instruction
- Help prepare and implement practice and meet plans
- Data entry for times and performance metrics
- Manage alumni database in software system
- Assume duties for second assignment in Department of Athletics.
- Weekend Travel for competition, as well as periodic weekend involvement in recruiting events.
- Continuing education courses will also be a requirement
Reports to: Head Men’s & Women’s Swimming and Diving Coach
Given: May have supervision responsibilities over student workers
Minimum of 2 years coaching experience
- College swimming experience
- College swimming coaching experience
- Administrative experience with operating data systems and video equipment.
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Power Point and Excel
- Experience with Hy-Tek
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
This position will be a 12-month position with weekend work expectations on approximately 18-20 weekends throughout the year as well. Position will require significant travel throughout the year. During this work experience, this position will be required to report to the Head Men’s & Women’s Swimming and Diving Coach and is expected to bring valuable input to the table for practice and meet planning, meet day performance, as well as year-round recruiting and career development expectations. This position will be expected to carry both a heavy on-deck presence while also performing significant office duties consisting of social media, data entry, and report generation.
How to Apply
Apply here: https://employer.circaworks.com/apply/add/56446085
phone: (919) 986-9968