Location: 4455 OH-307, Geneva, OH 44041, USA
SPIRE IA is hiring a full time Coach who will assume the position of Assistant Swim Coach and Assistant Director of Aquatics. This is a year around, salaried position dependent on experience and level of accomplishments, with salary incentives based on team growth, retention, and performance. The Assistant Director will work with or within all aspects of SPIRE IA’s swimming sports program and events, specifically with swimming athletes. The Assistant Director of Aquatics will also assist in building, recruiting and maintaining a swimming program consistent with the goals and vision of SPIRE IA.
Candidates wishing to apply must meet required criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced swimming coaching certification-minimum of a FINA (International Swimming Federation) OR comparable
- ASCA level 3 or higher or comparable
- Minimum five years of experience in the aquatics coaching field
- Sales experience within the swimming area.
- Training in first aid and CPR.
- Experienced in a Multicultural environment.
- Experience at the college or professional level, such as head coach, recommended.
This position includes but is not limited to creating workout schedules, camps and private training, recruiting, providing athletes with guidance and proper training techniques, assisting in pool and equipment maintenance, keeping up-to-date records of the swimming program and events, develop and implement strategies for the entire aquatics program, developing parent education program, working with staff through observing, video and other aspects as well as promoting student-athlete concept as it relates to academics.
How to Apply
Please email resume to: