Applications due 08/14/19
Location: 441 E Fordham Rd, Bronx, NY, USA
- Assist in the coaching, teaching, instructing and planning of all practices and meets.
- Coach, teach, and instruct individual skill development to student-athletes.
- Assist in the recruiting of quality student-athletes within the University, Atlantic 10 and NCAA policies.
- Attend all practices, home and away meets.
- Assist the head coach with the administrative operations of the swim program as needed.
- Fully comply with all University policies and procedures, NCAA, and Atlantic 10 rules and regulations.
- Attend fund raising events upon request to support the program.
- Promote program through social media.
- Assist the head coach in aquatics/lifeguard supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 2-4 years coaching experience.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and written/oral communication skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, Google Docs, and proficient in social media.
How to Apply
Submit Resume, Cover Letter and three professional references to Steve Potsklan ([email protected]), Head Coach, Fordham Swimming and Diving
441 E Fordham Rd
Bronx, NY 10458