Date posted: June 10, 2022
Location: Lake Forest, CA, USA
The Swim Team is seeking full-time assistant coaches in the beautiful Southern California. The Swim Team currently has representatives on both the USA National and USA Junior National teams. We offer an opportunity for all swimmers to learn and grow to become a competitive swimmer.
Applicants should have prior coaching experience or swimming experience and hold or be willing to obtain the following certifications: Coaches Safety Training, CPR and First Aid (as is required to obtain USA Swimming Coaching credentials). A background check will be required by USA Swimming as well as athlete protection training.
- Supervise and maintain a positive swim environment.
- Analyze swim techniques and determine skill levels
- Educate swimmers on various swim techniques and styles
- Oversee training
- Recruit new talent
- Prepare swimmers for meets
- Travel and attend meets
- Finding and promoting swim meets for the team to attend
- Communicate with the families
- Based on experience
How to Apply
Email Cover Letter, Resume, Coaching Philosophy & List of References to our Executive Director, Tim Teeter, at [email protected]. Resumes will be accepted through July 31st and the position is to be filled as soon as possible but will remain open until the right candidate is found.