Applications due 03/27/18
Assistant Swim Coach for the Pueblo Swim Club
Location: Pueblo, Colorado
Supervisors: Head Coach Pueblo Swim Club
Experience: Prior experience working with children in a sports related environment required, swimming environment preferred. Prior swimming experience competing at the high school level required, collegiate level preferred.
Type of Job: Part-time position – beginning April 4, 2018
- Assistant Swim Coaches provide instruction and coaching for various training groups within the Pueblo Swim Club, a USA Swimming sanctioned swim club.
- Assist the head coach and other assistant coaches administer swim practices for groups within the Pueblo Swim Club
- Attend swim meets as needed
- Event preparation and setup.
- Any additional duties as assigned by the Head Coach.
- At least 19 years of age
- Current USA Swimming Coaching Certification
- Current Lifeguard Training Certification (preferred)
- Current CPR & First Aid Certification
- Ability to work evenings.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to interact with diverse groups through a variety of situations.
- Display a positive and encouraging attitude at every practice session
- Ability to teach swimmers various skills with both patience and enthusiasm
- Ability to use independent judgment when needed.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates send Cover Letter & Resume via email: [email protected]