Date posted: February 1, 2021
Location: 3301 College Avenue, Davie, Florida, USA
1. Acts as assistant coach for a particular athletic team.
2. Acts as supervisor/head coach representative in the absence of the head coach.
Make independent decisions, using sound judgment, while acting in the best interests of the student-athletes and the university at all times.
3. Active in the entire recruitment process. Research and identify prospective student-athletes and make recommendations to the head coach regarding those potential student-athletes in consideration for acceptance with a specific team. Target potential student-athlete populations, formulate a plan to attract those student-athletes to the school, and initiate recruiting trips.
4. Assists head coach and be fully involved in the organization and total well being of the athletic program.
5. Assists head coach and be fully involved in the organization and preparation of practice and meet plans, and the implementation of strength and conditioning schedules.
6. Monitors the academic progress of student-athletes to comply with NCAA and Sunshine State policy, and take appropriate action.
7. Represents the university and the department in community events.
8. To be responsible and abide fully with the NCAA’s constitution, operating bylaws and administrative bylaws for the purpose of compliance, and which will be part of an employee’s performance evaluation criteria.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
3301 College Avenue
Davie, FL 33314