Applications due 05/31/19
Assists in the coaching duties of the Men Women’s Swimming programs governed by NCAA Operating Bylaws. Oversees one or more specified areas of the sporting discipline or component of a team and assists the Head Coach with all aspects of recruitment and training of student-athletes, and the total organization and administration of the program, as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists the Head Coach in organizing, preparing, and conducting individual and team practices, training, and competition.
- Assists with the design of workout programs and training routines to improve athletic performance.
- Assists, as directed with implementing and supervising athletic training, strength, and conditioning workouts, provides technical support and training to athletes, as appropriate to the sport.
- Conducts recruitment of student-athletes in accordance with NCAA rules.
- Assists, as assigned, in planning and arranging team travel; may coordinate personnel and equipment transportation and accommodations.
- May perform administrative duties including working with purchasing/facility manager on ordering and maintaining equipment and supplies, and event management.
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge and understanding of the specified sports program. Knowledge of NCAA regulations and guidelines governing the recruitment and retention of student-athletes.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Must have a valid Driver’s License, CPR, First Aid, and appropriate sport specific certification.
How to Apply
Please follow the link below: