Applications due 04/30/17
NASA Wildcat Aquatics (WILD), a team made of 230 swimmers, that focuses on building great swimmers both in and out of the pool, is seeking a dedicated Assistant Coach.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work with young swimmers of different ages and abilities on daily basis to teach strong technical and training skills
• Work seamlessly with all other coaches to ensure all swimmers are prepared for long-term progression through the team.
• Practices are held in the evenings and Saturday mornings during the school year, and morning and evening during the summer months.
• The Assistant Coach reports directly to the Head Coach.
This is a salary position with benefits and is commensurate with experience.
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Applicants should have prior coaching experience or swimming experience and hold or be willing to obtain the following certifications: Safety Training for Swim Coaches, CPR and First Aid, Athlete Protection Training (as is required to obtain USA Swimming Coaching credentials)
• Successfully pass a mandatory background check
• Passion for the sport of swimming
Please submit resumes by email to Head Coach Alessio De Rosi at [email protected]
How to Apply
Email Resume to [email protected]
Alessio De Rosi (Head Coach at NASA Wildcat Aquatics)
2311 Campus Drive, Evanston, IL 60208