Applications due 04/30/20
Location: 2600 N Military Trl, West Palm Beach, FL 33409, USA
Keiser University is a regionally accredited, not-for-profit university with over 20 campus locations in the state of Florida. The Keiser University Flagship Campus is located in West Palm Beach, Fl. and is home to all 25 NAIA Varsity Athletic Teams that the University offers. For more information about Keiser Athletics go to www.kuseahawks.com
The Assistant Swimming Coach will report to the Head Swimmming Coach and be responsible for assisting in the recruitment, maintaining roster size, practice planning, meet scheduling, and budget management of the Keiser University’s Swimming Program.
Responsibilities: The Assistant Swim Coach will:
• Assist in the planning, organization and the on-going development of the athletic programming and activities of the program.
• Assist in the building of a cohesive and competitive program.
• Recruit academically and athletically qualified, full-time student-athletes to participate in the program.
• Promote the academic progress and graduation of student-athletes, including assisting with enforcement of a study program.
• Assist athletic department in athletic issues as needed.
• Abide by the rules and regulations of the league in which you will be competing.
Expectations: We expect the Assistant Swim Coach to:
• Submit all required assignments on or before designated due dates.
• Report any known violations or concerns to administration
• Conform to all Athletic Department policies and procedures as required.
• Represent Keiser University and the Athletic Department as a team player, as a professional, and as a role model for all student-athletes.
• Attend regularly scheduled Athletic Department Staff meetings.
• Possess a valid CPR Certification
• Communicate with all coaches/trainers regarding their meet needs.
• Possess a valid State of Florida Driver’s License and be responsible for driving Keiser University vehicles and/or rental vehicles when assigned for away contests.
How to Apply
apply at: https://keiseruniversityevergladesuniversity.hodesiq.com/job_detail.asp?jobid=5596587