Location: 2625 Patricia Dr, Santa Clara, CA 95051, USA
Full Time Assistant Swim Coach- Santa Clara, California
The Santa Clara Swim Club, located in the Silicon Valley, is seeking a highly motivated, hard-working individual for a full time coach position. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about stroke mechanics and have good teaching and communication skills. This individual will also be enthusiastic, patient, and team-oriented.
The assistant coach duties will consist of leading or assisting two groups and administrative responsibilities based on the candidates strengths. The assistant coach will also have set office hours. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years competitive coaching experience and proven success coaching novice through championship level swimmers. The applicant must understand the importance of teamwork and will be committed to helping our program advance. Only candidates with a strong work ethic and passion for the sport should apply. This is a salaried position with benefits.
The Santa Clara Swim Club is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that has been developing champions since its founding by George Haines in 1951. His vision to develop world-class individuals through the sport of swimming remains the cornerstone of our program today.
- Successfully pass the USA Swimming and Santa Clara Swim Club background checks
- Be compliant with all USA Swimming coach certification requirements
- Experience working with children and teenagers.
- Background in competitive swimming.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to enthusiastically coach and give feedback to all athletes
- ASCA Level 3 preferred
How to Apply
Email a resume and three references to [email protected].