Applications due 08/31/22
Date posted: August 16, 2022
Location: 4101 Church Road, Mount Laurel Township, NJ, USA
Full-time Assistant Age Group Coach
NEW JERSEY, MT. LAUREL
Jersey Wahoos is looking for a coach to assist coaching our Age Group swimmers.
Position Title: Assistant Age Group Coach
Reports To: CEO/Head Coach
Classification: Full Time
Compensation: Salary is commensurate with experience. Our benefits package includes Health Insurance including Dental coverage. We also offer continuing education benefits.
Jersey Wahoos is nationally and locally recognized in the following ways:
- Current USA Swimming Silver Medal Club
- 2022 USA Swimming National Junior Team Member
- 2022 Junior Pan Pacific Championship Team Member
- NAG record holder & multiple Top 10-100 all time ranked swimmers
- 6th best Age Group Club in the United States as ranked by American Swim Coaches Association
- Spring and summer LSC Age Group championship team champions
- Women’s Team High Point Champions at the 2022 ISCA Elite Showcase Classic
- Be a daily presence on deck as the Assistant Coach for the Program’s Age Group swimmers (aged 9-14), as well as other squads as needed (20 hours per week)
- Administrative duties at the discretion of the head coach, including but not limited to managing Team Unify back office coaching tools, coordinating meet entries, supporting social media accounts, coordinating team travel, meet planning (20 hours per week)
- The successful candidate would previous coaching experience as a preference
- Coach in good standing with USA Swimming or ability to get certified by start date.
- A passion for self-improvement and personal growth are essential
- Ability to provide swimming feedback in a positive manner
- Ability to communicate with parents positively
- Excellent teamwork skills for collaborating with other coaches
- Proficient with MS Word, Team Unify and desktop publishing software
Closing Date for applications is August 31st
JERSEY WAHOOS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. JERSEY WAHOOS does not discriminate against any applicant or employee with regard to hiring, tenure of employment, promotion, transfer, selection for training, or any other terms or conditions of employment because of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or national origin, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and NJ state law.
How to Apply
All applicants should contact Paul Donovan ([email protected]) and include a cover letter and resume. Follow up interviews will be conducted via Zoom with the possibility for on site interviews.
Mount Laurel NJ 08054