Location: 8815 SE 40th Street, Mercer Island, WA 98040
Olympic Cascade Aquatics is looking for a Programming/HR Manager for Mary Wayte Pool. OCA is excited to find the right team member to enhance the programming and work with the staff at Mary Wayte Pool. The person who applies should enjoy working with people and be a big picture thinker who can see growth and development in programs for the pool.The Programming/HR Manager will be a member of our management teamSome of the responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining and continuing to grow the OCA swim school
- Assisting in the continued growth of the OCA pre-competitive and our novice level competitive program
- Hire and train staff including swim instructors, coaches, lifeguards, and front desk personnel
- Assist in the overall operation of the pool
- This includes some basic mechanical knowledge of how a pool is operated.
- Possible general repairs/clean up activities that go with a pool.
- Responsible for outreach to local Mercer Island elementary schools and community groups.
- Social Media outreach through FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter and any other appropriate means
- Creative ability to put together print advertising for programing.
- Processing payroll and tracking overall staff hours.Overall qualifications will include:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working in a Learn-to-Swim or Swim School program
- 1 – 3 years’ experience leading or coordinating a Learn-to-Swim or Swim School program
- 1 – 3 years’ supervisory experienceSchedule is variable based on program demands – primarily afternoons and evenings, and possibly one weekend day.Salary DOE includes Health Benefits and Simple IRA after one year of service.
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Mary Wayte Pool
8815 SE 40th Street
Mercer Island, WA 98040