Power Wellness is looking for Aquatics Lifeguard Supervisor at our Mercy Health & Fitness Center in Clive, Iowa. The purpose of the Aquatics Lifeguard Supervisor is to oversee the daily operations of the lifeguard staff and services related to the aquatic department. Ensures appropriate staffing, inventory/supplies ordering is maintained, maintains the certifications necessary for lifeguards and ensures customer service is being delivered to our members and clients while maintaining the highest level of safety. Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during interactions and work related relationships with all persons at the center including but not limited to members, guests and team members as provided in the Team Member Handbook at the time of hire.
Upon hire, there is a FREE membership to the facility along with other great benefits.
1. High School diploma or GED; one to two years relate experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; and six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
3. Minimum 3 years of experience as a lifeguard.
4. Spreadsheet capabilities required and database management preferred.
5. Must possess excellent customer service skills.
6. The ability to be flexible and accommodating as it relates to scheduling of appointments for the members.
7. CPR/AED and First Aid certifications required.
8. Current lifeguard certification preferred.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Offers of employment are contingent upon the candidate successfully completing a pre-employment drug test and background check prior to the commencement of employment.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply online at www.powerwellness.com/employment and search requisition number 636.